Sightseeing tours by bus in Vienna
The incredible diversity of Vienna's sightseeing attractions gives the possibility to make up numerous itineraries for guided city tours of Vienna. Our website will provide with all the information you need as regards to the organization of your tour in Vienna. If one of our offers satisfies you, do not hesitate to contact us for booking a guided tour: our team will gladly make reliable buses and minibuses available to you. We can also propose you to hire the services of a competent Viennese guide to accompany you on your guided tour by charter bus in Vienna.
Sightseeing tours Vienna offers:
We specially recommend you the following bus tours:
- Panoramic sightseeing tour: Ringstrasse, Prater, the Big Wheel, Viennese International Center, Hundertwasserhaus, Belvedere.
- Imperial sightseeing tour: Ringstrasse, Karlsplatz, Secession, Naschmarkt, Wienzeile, Schonbrunn castle (visit included).
- Sissi sightseeing tour: Schonbrunn castle (no visit included), Wienzeile, Ringstrasse, memorial to Sissi, Hofburg, Sissi Museum, Imperial appartments (visit included).
- Historic sightseeing tour: Ringstrasse, Prater, the Big Wheel, Hundertwasserhaus, old town of Vienna (visit included).
- Modern Vienna city tour: Secession, Art Nouveau houses, Otto-Wagner buildings: subway archways, the clinic, Hundertwasser, Spittelau incineration plant, Danube Tower (visit included), Viennese International Center, Hundertwasserhaus, the Gasometer town.
- Guided tour to Wine taverns: Ringstrasse, Prater, the Big Wheel (ride included), Danube Tower (visit included), Grinzing, evening in a music cafe (buffet included).
Other guided tours in Vienna
As a matter of course, you can also book other guided sightseeing tours by bus through our office. Please communicate us your indications and expectations for a personal guided visit of Vienna and our team at the tour operator City Tours will do everything to meet your demands. Please send us a message at ; we will be delighted to treat your request!